Friday, January 29, 2010

Someone's in hot water.

This morning while feeding my son, my three year old daughter deemed it necessary to reach out and grab my boob...lovely. Yes my child got quite the giggle out of it and beamed with joy as she bounced away to tell my husband.

However as she decided that she couldn't wait until after he had finished his shower, and apparently had forgotten what she had gone in there to tell him. Instead she saw paper in the toilet and yes folks, she decided to reach out her hand and push down that silver handle.

Now we live in a teeny tiny house, so I heard my husband loud and clear when he screamed out and though he'll never admit it, he did in fact sound like a girl when he screamed which made my daughter laugh even harder.

A child's laughter is so adorable that it's hard to be mad at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment