Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Long time no update.


Looking for great country gifts?! Christmas is just around the corner
Why not buy your Christmas presents at

First I have to say R.I.P Mr. Cunningham and June Cleaver. I remember watching Happy Days and Leave it to Beaver on TV land, Just three days ago I introduced my daughter to Leave it to beaver on Netflix :-(

The other night my son decided to pull an all nighter, I think I got about 1.5 hours of sleep the entire night. Luckily my wonderful husband let me go to sleep when he woke up around 9 a.m
When I awoke around 12:30 the house was empty. My dear husband had taken both the kids out for a walk and then to the grocery store and left me a to do list that had things like "Take a bath and read a book" and "Do something to make yourself laugh" so on and so forth, he really is wonderful.

When last night rolled around however, I was still tired from only getting three hours of sleep the previous afternoon that I almost fell asleep during Dancing With The Stars, thankfully I have a dvr and recorded it.
The dances weren't boring mind you, I just have a comfy couch and was exhausted.

I'm not sure who I am rooting for, they are all amazing. Though I will admit the previous dancers were far from great and after the way Michael Bolton talked to Chelsea Hightower, if I had been a fan he would've lost me right there.

My Son is keeping me on my toes these days, last year when my daughter was in preschool he wasn't mobile and I had time to relax. Now however he is crawling all over and standing up while holding on to things, and walking while holding on to things. He's started blowing kisses, waving, clapping his hands, and raising his arms up to say hooray!! I can't believe it he going to be a year old in 18 days.

My daughter is going to be four in January and she is a little ball of fire. She is so smart, she is constantly asking questions or telling us about things and using words that most ten year olds don't even know how to use. She also had a attitude that could rival any fifteen year old. She plays so well with her brother. I am one lucky Mama.


Even thoug

No comments:

Post a Comment