Saturday, July 23, 2011

Phones, weight stuff, and other things

Alright, this update is brought to you today by my frazzlestastic phone. What does 'frazzletastic' mean you ask, well it means my phone makes me as frazzled as my kids do. It freezes, shuts off, and heck the speaker is going out, I haven't even had it a year (Samsung captivate). Oh well, in about 6 business days I should have a replacement huzzah!!!

So my bff started weight watchers less then a year ago and she has lost almost 70lbs!!!! I am so proud of her. Her hubby and I went halves and bought her a Wii fit for her Birthday!  She is my new hero!

I was so inspired by her that I thought it was high time I shed this baby weight, so I started working out on the Wii fit as well...I'm having a love/hate relationship with it however. Love working out, hate seeing my weight bounce up and down. I gave myself a 3 month goal and here I am on week 3 and I'm at the same weight I started at.

It's all family I'm telling ya! "Come overeat delicious food at our cookout" or " I made several different types of cookies you must sample them" sheesh. Seriously though, I need to watch what I eat. I'm an emotional eater and it kills me. I'm not yet overweight but I'm pretty close. Diabetes runs in my family and I need to stop eating the sweets I hide from the kids.

I thought maybe I'd share my weight loss journey with ya'll.

So 5'6" and 154.1lbs and I've been bouncing between 155.5 and 151 since I started.


No comments:

Post a Comment